Like Us on Facebook and Spread the Word!
LET'S SPREAD AWARENESS ALL YEAR ROUND!
- Send a donation to St. Baldrick's or CureSearch to help fund more research for childhood cancer treatments.
- Change your social media profile photo for the entire month of September. Customize your own profile photo by clicking here. It's quick, easy and free.
- Like our Facebook page and share it with your friends.
- Use the hashtag #GetYourGoldOn when you post to social media about Childhood Cancer Awareness.
- Paint a gold ribbon on your car window along with "Childhood Cancer Awareness Month".
- Take the Whipping Childhood Cancer Challenge and challenge your friends.
- Wear a gold ribbon pinned to your shirt and tell people why.
- Go Bold and shave your head for a good cause.
- Donate blood products and get on the national bone marrow registry.
- Watch The Truth 365 documentary about childhood cancer.